Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Girls

It was a warm summer day and I was walking behind two girls heading home from classes that day at our local community college in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  I literally couldn't believe that I had gotten so lucky to hear what they were saying.

The Girls is a story about their conversation. I pulled other stuff that I knew about the area and its people and  painted Gabriela and Sabrina from my experiences in New Mexico.

I hope you'll enjoy my insights and interpretations.

The story is available on Amazon.com and I'd love it if you'd download it and write a few words in a review. Authors need all the support they can get and I'd really appreciate yours.

Click below to go to my page.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Girls-Amara-Cudney-ebook/dp/B00HMR4OIS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388706919&sr=8-1&keywords=the+girls+amara+cudney

No comments:

Post a Comment